Meet the two most representative icons of Rio de Janeiro, Corcovado (Christ the Redeemer) and Sugarloaf Mountain.
- Tours can be given in either English or Spanish
- Optional lunch will add 1 hour to duration
- Person All Ages
- Person + Lunch All Ages
Get to Know Brazil on a City Tour of Rio de Janeiro
First, you meet the two most representative icons of Rio de Janeiro, Sugarloaf Mountain and Corcovado (Christ the Redeemer). Enjoy the spectacular view from Corcovado and capture stunning pictures from the mountaintop. Next, continue the journey to Sugarloaf, which offers stunning panoramic views across Rio de Janeiro.
Christ the Redeemer is an Art Deco statue of Jesus Christ located at the peak of the Corcovado mountain in the Tijuca Forest National Park. The statue has become a cultural icon of both Rio de Janeiro and Brazil and is listed as one of the New Seven Wonders of the World. Enjoy the views of the city from this iconic point.
Sugarloaf Mountain (Pão de Açúcar) is a peak situated at the mouth of Guanabara Bay on a peninsula that juts out into the Atlantic Ocean. Its name is said to refer to its resemblance to the traditional shape of concentrated refined loaf sugar. Sugarloaf is known worldwide for its cableway and panoramic views of the city.
After visiting these two symbols of Carioca culture, we take you on a panoramic tour of the main spots of the city, such as the outsides of Maracana Stadium, the Sambódromo, the Municipal Cathedral, and Selaron stairs.
- Enjoy the impressive statue of Christ the Redeemer in Rio de Janeiro accompanied by an expert guide.
- Get to know Sugarloaf Mountain.
- Panoramic tour of Rio de Janeiro
- Bilingual guide
- Carriage on the cable car
- Optional Brazilian lunch
- 7:20am: Sheraton Grand Rio Hotel: Avenida Niemeyer 121, Leblon (Sao Conrado & Barra da tijuca)
- 7:40am: Copacabana Praia Hotel: Rua Francisco Otaviano 38, Copacabana (Leblon & Ipanema)
- 8:00am: Porto Bay Rio Internacional Hotel: Avenida Atlántica 1500, Copacabana (Copacabana)
- 8:20am: Botafogo Praia Shopping: Avenida Praia de Botafogo 400, Botafogo (Flamengo, Botafogo y Centro)