Enjoy this spectacular view and take stunning photographs from the top of Corcovado Mountain.
- Tours can be given in either English or Spanish
- Optional lunch will add 2 hour to duration
- Adult 11-99
- Child All ages
- Adult + BBQ 11-99
- Child +BBQ 3-10
Meet Brazil’s Icons, Christ the Redeemer and Sugarloaf Mountain
Enjoy the spectacular view from Corcovado and take stunning pictures from the mountain. Then continue the journey to the Sugarloaf, where we close the day with stunning panoramic views across Rio de Janeiro.
Christ the Redeemer is an Art Deco statue of Jesus Christ in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil. It’s 30 meters tall, not including its 8-meter pedestal, and its arms stretch 28 meters. The statue is located at the peak of the Corcovado mountain in the Tijuca Forest National Park, overlooking the city. The statue has become a cultural icon of both Rio de Janeiro and Brazil and is listed as one of the New Seven Wonders of the World.
Sugarloaf Mountain (Portuguese: Pão de Açúcar) is a peak situated in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil, at the mouth of Guanabara Bay on a peninsula that juts out into the Atlantic Ocean. Its name is said to refer to its resemblance to the traditional shape of concentrated refined loaf sugar. It is known worldwide for its cableway and panoramic views of the city.
The mountain is one of several monolithic granite and quartz mountains that rise straight from the water’s edge around Rio de Janeiro. The mountain is protected by the Sugarloaf Mountain and Urca Hill Natural Monument, created in 2006. This became part of a World Heritage Site declared by UNESCO in 2012.
- See the statue of Christ the Redeemer in Rio de Janeiro and learn its history from an expert guide.
- Get to know Sugarloaf Mountain.
- Be amazed by the breathtaking views of the city and the beaches.
- Enjoy an optional BBQ for an extra amount.
- Bilingual guide
- Round-trip transportation at the hotel and from the meeting point
- Optional Brazilian lunch
- Pick up from hotels in Leblon, Ipanema & Copacabana;
- Meeting point from hotels in Botafogo, Flamengo & Centro.