Meet the two most representative icons of Rio de Janeiro, Corcovado (Christ the Redeemer) and Sugarloaf Mountain.
Tours can be given in either English or Spanish.
- Person All ages
Enjoy the Spectacular View from Corcovado Mountain
Christ the Redeemer is an Art Deco statue of Jesus Christ in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil. The statue is 30 meters tall, not including its 8-meter pedestal, and its arms stretch 28 meters wide.
The statue is located at the peak of the 700-meter (2,300-foot) Corcovado mountain in the Tijuca Forest National Park overlooking the city of Rio. A symbol of Christianity across the world, the statue has also become a cultural icon of both Rio de Janeiro and Brazil and is listed as one of the New Seven Wonders of the World.
See this iconic statue up close and enjoy the breathtaking view from Corcovado Mountain on this scenic tour!
- Round-trip transportation from meeting point
- Professional guide
- Access to Christ the Redeemer
- Food and drinks
- 7:20am: Sheraton Grand Rio Hotel: Avenida Niemeyer 121, Leblon (Sao Conrado & Barra da tijuca)
- 7:40am: Copacabana Praia Hotel: Rua Francisco Otaviano 38, Copacabana (Leblon & Ipanema)
- 8:00am: Porto Bay Rio Internacional Hotel: Avenida Atlántica 1500, Copacabana (Copacabana)
- 8:20am: Botafogo Praia Shopping: Avenida Praia de Botafogo 400, Botafogo (Flamengo, Botafogo y Centro)